Precautions for our May 4th Reopening
Our office will be re-opening May 4th with the following hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Saturday: By appointment only
Please call ahead to discuss any concerns you may have prior to your appointment time!
For the protection of everyone in our office, we will be implementing the following procedures:
1. We are adjusting our scheduling options in order to ensure we are able to properly disinfect equipment and to ensure social distancing guidelines set forth by local authority. Urgent and emergent cases will be prioritized.
2. We are doubling our efforts in maintaining a safe and clean environment. “High touch” areas (door knobs, reception, pens, counters, frames etc.) will be cleaned at a higher frequency throughout the day.
3. We will promote a fever-free environment. We will be screening patients, staff, and Doctors upon entering the clinic by checking their temperature. Any member of our team with a fever or taking a fever reducing medication will be asked to leave and return once we are able to obtain an accurate measure of their temperature. Similarly, patients will be asked to reschedule their appointments until the same resolution has been reached.
4. We will be pre-screening patients and any patient with a fever, active infection, respiratory symptoms, or have had recent travel will be asked to reschedule their appointment. We will postpone seeing any patients that have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have come into contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
5. We will require everyone entering our clinic to wear a facial covering. Options include: homemade scarf, mask, bandana, or handkerchief. Our Doctors and staff will also wear masks when coming into direct contact with others.
6. We will request all persons entering our office to wash or sanitize their hands.
7. We will promote social distancing measures throughout your visit. We will manage patient flow to limit over-crowding and will ask you to please refrain from bringing guests (that do not have an appointment) with you to your appointment.
We are monitoring both local and national information regarding the virus and will continue to update you on any adjustments we make. Feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in us! We value each of you and are thankful you are a part of our family!
We look forward to seeing you SOON!
The Doctors and Staff of MacArthur Park Vision Source